Monday, August 28, 2017

Question Time:6

Hey i'm back with another question time. This time with just Celtic
--------------------------------------------------------------------
1. How old are they and do they act their age?
I'm 10 years old, but I've been told I act like an adult 
2. What was their childhood like?
I'm still living my childhood but I'd say it's been really good
3. What kind of relationships do they have with others?
I have very few friends, but there really good friends. Every one else is meh
4. What hobbies and passions do they have?
I love to read, and drink milk shanks, along with bugging Anna.
5. What makes them happiest?
Spending time with my family, and bugging Anna
6. What makes them most afraid?
The thought of out living every one I know
7. What makes them angry?
Cruel people, Carrots, and dis-respective people.
8. What was the best moment of their lives?
Finely meeting my god-father
9. Their biggest secret?
The war to come 
10. Can you describe them in one word?
Cunning

No comments:

Post a Comment