Thursday, August 3, 2017

365 Days Writing Prompts: 4

Writing prompts web site
https://pelkysisters.wordpress.com/
This prompt, Have a character describe the person they admire most using all, or mostly, similes and metaphors.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I knew him scenes I was 10.
He was always brave like a lion.
But kind like the father he was.
But he was all so sharp, like the great Sherlock Holmes.
He loved so much I believe there is no end to his love.
He is adventures like the great heroes he told story of.
But yet, to this day there is no greater man then my father.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was Whistler talking about her father.
But I used my father as a example for this.
Any ways Hoped you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment