Wednesday, August 16, 2017

A Problem To Solve

The city of Estrella, sat under a waterfall. It’s white building, towered over the fall. The people of the city walked around, ignoring each other. Along with the hooded figure, that stood at edge of the town. The figure walked into town, till they reached a fruit stand.
“Excuse me? I need help.”
The owner of the stand, turned to the figure. As they pulled ther hood down, the owner could see, that the girl’s right eye, was completely black. And the left one was slowly turning black two.
“I see what you mean. Head up the streat, till you come to that little cabin, on the waterfall. She’s who you turn to, when you’ve nowhere else to turn.”
The girl pulled her hood, back over her face. As she followed the stand’s owner's instructions. She arrived at the cabin, awhile later. And knocked she waited for awhile, but no one answered. So she knocked again. This time the door flew opened. In the doorway stood a woman. With blonde waze hair, and green eyes.
“What!?!”
“Are you the owner, of this place?”
“Yeah, Why?”
“I need help.”
Again the girl lowered her hood. The woman stepped forwards. To exam the girl’s eyes.
“Huh…..”
The woman then turned around, and entered the cabin. She left the door open, so the hood girl, followed her in. The cabin had three rooms, A bedroom to the right. A kitchen to the left. And a dining room/lab across from the door. The blonde woman was in the lab, adding stuff to a tea pot.
“Take a seat. I’ll be there in minute.”
The woman pointed to a chair, at the Dining table. The hooded girl took the seat. She sat quietly for awhile, but spoke up.
“What are you doing?”
“Making tea.”
“Will it help, with my problem?”
“What problem?’
“My eyes, there turning black.”
“Oh that. Nope, this tea doesn’t help.”
With that she set a cup of tea, in front of the hooded girl.
“So can you help, or not?”
The hooded girl ignored the cup of tea. As she watched the blonde woman, head back to the lab.
“Well to help you. You’ed need to have a problem. Which you don’t.”
“What about my eyes?”
“Oh well that’s easy.”
The woman poured some red dust, into a glass of blue liquid.
“Your eyes are changing, because you're changing.’
“What do you mean?”
“Were you ever cursed?”
The hooded girl looked, at the woman with surprise.
“No. I don’t think so.”
The woman stopped, and looked at the hooded girl.
“Huh…..Strange, see most people here are born with powers, but never realize it. Then when they get curised, it has a bad effect with there unknown powers.”
The woman added, some slimy purple stuff to the blue liquid.
“Well I wasn’t born here. And I’ve never been cursed.”
The woman poured the liquid into a jar. And then handed it to the girl.
“What’s this?”
“Souvenir, it glows in the dark.”
“So this is useless?!”
The woman nodded, then took a sip of the untouched tea.
“You’re really helpful!”
The girl threw the jar across the room, and it shattered.
“Sham, I just cleaned that room.”
“.I came to you for help, I thought you could fix me!!”
The girl was now yelling. But it didn’t seem to faze the woman.
“I spent all my money to get here. I left my family to come see you! And all you do is give me, is a jar of useless liquid!!”
“You could say that, or yell it like you are. But i’m not the one doing that.”
The woman got up, and pointed to the lab. The girl turned to see the jar, and the liquid back together, and sitting on the table.
“My names Janet, by the way. And your’s?”
“Izzy.”
“It’s nice to meet you Izzy.”
Janet picked a mirror off the table, and handed it to Izzy. Izzy looked into it, and saw that her eyes, were back to normal.
“You broke the curse. You can leave now.”
“And if I don’t?”
“Then you don’t, doesn’t matter to me.”

Izzy decided to stay. And try to learn, some stuff from Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment