Monday, July 17, 2017

Question Time:5



Questions for Candice about here family/guardians 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Are you the oldest among your brothers and sisters?
  • No, I'm the 5th oldest 
  • Are your parents strict?
  • No more like the opposite 
  • Do you have any brothers or sisters?
  • Yep, 5 sisters, and 4 brothers
  • Do you have to clean your own room?
  • Yep
  • Do you look more like your mother or your father?
  • More like my mother
  • What time do you have to be home?
  • 11:25
  • How did you get your name?
  • I was named after a distant aught 
  • How big is your family?
  • Ten kids, Father, Step mom
  • How often is your entire family together?
  • We spend the week ends together
  • What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?
  • My mother and Father helping me and my siblings do stuff like art and school
  • What are your parents like?
  • Funny, kind, Caring, Selfless, Heroic, 
  • What do you and your family like to do together?
  • Long drives, Vacations, Basic spending time together
  • What do your mother and father look like? 
  • Father has blonde hair and brown eyes. My mother had red hair and purple eyes. Step mother has black hair and blue eyes.
  • What does your father do?
  • His the mayors Body guard 
  • What does your mother do?
  • My step mother is a lawyer. My mother was a secret agent 
  • What is the best memory you have of your family doing something together?
  • I was seven and we played tag for hours
  • What's the hardest thing you ever had to do?
  • Saying good bye to my mother
  • What was the most important thing your parents taught you?
  • It is better to be hated than to stand by and watch some one get hurt

No comments:

Post a Comment