Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Question Time:4

Here is another Question time, with the thirteen Red Cloak Girls
--------------------------------------------------------------------
What Time Do You Go To Sleep On A Friday Night?
Jenny: 10:00 PM
Whistler: 4:30 AM
Jean: 1:30 AM
Helen: 9:30 PM
Elsa: 3:00 AM
Dianna: 6:00 AM
Lana:12:00 AM
Kat: 8:30 PM
Roza: 9:00 AM
Spencer: 2:00 AM
Gena: 11:00 PM
Meg: I don't sleep(OK)
Janet: 11:30 PM
Cadence: 2:30 AM

When Do You Get Up On A Lazy Morning?
Jenny: 7:30 AM
Whistler: 11:30 AM
Jean: 5:00 AM
Helen: 6:00 AM
Elsa: 8:30 AM
Dianna: 10:00 AM
Lana: 6:30 AM
Kat: 1;00 PM
Roza: 11:00 AM
Spencer: 5:30 AM
Gena: 8:00 AM
Meg: Again I don't sleep(Yeah I forgot. My bad)
Janet:12:00 PM
Cadence:10:20 AM

Are You A Heavy Sleeper Or A Light Sleeper?
Jenny: I'm a light sleeper
Whistler: Heavy sleeper
Jean: Heavy. I've been known to sleep tho explosions(OK That is very strange) 
Helen: Light
Elsa: Light sleeper
Dianna:I can be both
Lana: I am heavy sleeper 
Kat: I let no one disturb my sleep.
Roza: usually a light sleeper
Spencer: I have to be a light sleeper, in case a customer needs my help.
Gena: I tend to be both
Meg:I don't sleep(I'm afraid all these questions involve sleep sorry)
Janet: Doesn't this seem creepy to any one else?(I'm just doing my job)
Cadence:Heavy sleeper unlike my siblings

What Do You Do If You Can't Fall Asleep?
Jenny: Cook
Whistler: Sit on the roof and star gaze
Jean: Watch some TV show
Helen: Read a book
Elsa: Listen to music
Dianna: Sit by a window and think
Lana: Sneak into the kitchen and steal some food
Kat: Wake some one up to suffer with me (OK A bit cruel)
Roza: I take a night walk
Spencer: Clean up the boarding house, from the day before
Gena: Solve some random case
Meg: Reprogram the computers. To bug the others
Janet: Sort the stuff in the attic
Cadence: Work on my latest outfit

Do You Sleep Better With The Lights Off Or On?
Jenny: I like the hallway light on, but the bedroom light off
Whistler: The lights off
Jean: The lights on 
Helen: The main lights off, but a bedside lap on
Elsa: I like it pitch dark, like my soul (What is wrong with you?)
Dianna: The lights off, but my door slightly open, letting some light in
Lana: The light off, but the curtains open, to let national the light in.
Kat: The lights on, the door closed
Roza: All the lights off and the curtains closed
Spencer: The light off, with a nightlight on
Gena: The lights off, I can think better that way
Meg: Doesn't matter to me. Like I said I don't sleep
Janet: The light on so I can see everything
Cadence: The lights on, in case one of my siblings need my help

No comments:

Post a Comment