Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Short story 2: Calvin pays a vist

April and Calvin, are engaged at this point. and will be getting marred soon. Calvin is a Multi-kin, and April a immortal witch.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
April walked around the small cafe, refilling coffee cups as she goes. She reached the end of tables, and turned around to go back. Just as the front door opened. and entered Calvin, April rolled her eyes, and walked over to the table Calvin had taken.
"What are you doing?."
"Can't I just drop by, and see my girlfriend?."
Calvin responded in a think British accent, as April slid in across from Calvin.
"No, I told you, the others don't like it, wen you come over."
"Why do I care, what they think?."
"Because three of them, are from your planet, and can easily take you out, if you get to annoying."
He shrugged.
"I'd take a bullet for you. You know that."
"You'er immortal, and i'm going to kill you, if you keep saying that."
"Fine, even tho it's true, I'll stop saying it."
"Thank you. Now what are you doing here?."
"I told you. I came to see you."
"Well it was nice seeing you, but I have to get back to work now."
"Can I order something?."
"No, you better leave, before Malia gets up."
"So next year?."
"Something like that."
"I have to go any ways. Royal meeting in....Three minutes ago."
"Well you better get going than."
"Yeah."
"April!."
April turned to see Tori, calling from the counter, almost literally drowning in customer. She turned back to Calvin, to see Chase had joined him, and was quietly arguing with him.
"Can I help you?."
Chase turned to April.
"Yes can I please borrow Calvin, for awhile?."
"Sure, just bring him back."
The two disappeared, as April turned and helped Tori with the customer.
The
   End
--------------------------------------------------------------------
This story is based off the deep water prompt.
I'd take a bullet for you. You know that
You'er immortal, and i'm going to kill you, if you keep saying that

No comments:

Post a Comment