Monday, June 19, 2017

Question Time 3

Here is another Question Time with the R.C.G

_________________________________________________________________
How do you spend your Saturday night?
Jenny: Watching action movies with Phil.
Whistler: Preparing my ship, for the next week.
Jean: Hanging with my friends, Doing what they want to do most times.
Helen: Curled up reading a book.
Elsa: Alone in my house
Dianna: Watching game shows with my son.
Lana: Finishing the royal work for the week
Kat: Home sleeping
Roza: Out getting trouble with my friends.
Spencer: Movie night at the boarding house
Gena: Probably wrapping up the latest case
Meg: Inventing new stuff
Janet: Hiding in my room, from every one.

Who would you prefer to spend your time off with?
Jenny: Phil
Whistler: Keven
Jean: Can I say no one?(No) Fine Micheal
Helen: Kingdom keeper(Books don't count) Fine....Gabriel 
Elsa: I hate people(OK not going to press)
Dianna: Dilance, my son
Lana: My sister Irin
Kat: Any one really
Roza: Derek
Spencer: Can I say my team?(Sure why not)
Gena: Robin my partner 
Meg: Um....Can I get back to you on that?(You guys are bad at this)
Janet: I don't really have any friends so.......

Where would you watch the sunset?
Jenny: From my front porch
Whistler: From my ship
Jean: From the couch, in my living room
Helen: From the roof top
Elsa:No comment (Can't you guys please answer the question)
Dianna: From a cold mountain top
Lana: From the tower of my castle 
Kat: I hate the sunsets
Roza: From a forest 
Spencer: I don't really see much sunset, i'm usually busy running the boarding house.
Gena: From my police car window
Meg: The window of my room
Janet: I don't care for the sunset

What would be the perfect date?
Jenny: Home watching a movie with hot chocolate 
Whistler: Picnic under the stairs
Jean: I don't care(NOT A ANSWER) Fine some where with root beer
Helen: A book store
Elsa: I don't date
Dianna: The battlefield?(OK scary)
Lana: In the royal garden
Kat: A tea party
Roza: In the city
Spencer: Me not doing the cooking
Gena: um...a picnic at the beach
Meg: Sight seeing
Janet: No(answer the question) NO (Fine be that way)

What is your preferred way to spend time, with your family?
Jenny: Camping
Whistler: Traveling the stairs
Jean: Save the world
Helen: Book club
Elsa: I don't have a family(Oh i'm sorry) Uh I don't care
Dianna: Playing sports
Lana: Walking with them
Kat: Playing games together. Like hide and seek my favorite 
Roza: Pulling pranks
Spencer: Having a meal together
Gena: Solving a mystery 
Meg: Cooking
Janet: In the same room but not talking.(OK i'm done!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment