Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Multi-Kin Katelyn

The young girl sat at the huge table. She hummed quietly as she waited for her brother. Just then she heard the huge doors behind her open. She turned to the door expecting her brother, but instead, a young boy stood there, he had vibrant green hair and eyes to match, the young girl stepped forwards.
"Can I help you?"
"I lost my mother...I don't know where I am."
As he said the last part, he broke down in tears. Kaitlyn quickly closed the distance, between her and the boy.
"It's ok I'll help you find your mother. But first I need your name."
"Anthony."
"That's a cool name, I'm Kaitlyn."
The young boy whipped his tears away, as Kaitlyn took his right hand. She then leads him back to the door. outside the door was a long hallway, decorated with paintings of the past rulers.
"This place is huge."
Kaitlyn smiled at Anthony.
"Yup it confusing like a maze. I'll tell you a secret, sometimes I get lost in these halls"
Anthony smiled.
"Do you know where your mother would be?"
"We were here for her new job, she's going to cook for the royal family."
Anthony was now smiling, with pride.
"Well, then she should be in the kitchen."
A few minutes later. They were standing in front of an old door. which was suddenly opened, to revile two guards and a crying woman.
"MOTHER!."
Anthony let go of Kaitlyn's hand and rushed to the crying woman. Who instantly pulled him into a hug. Kaitlyn smiled and was about to leave the happy family to their reunion. When the mother spoke up.
"Thank you, princess, for returning him to me."
"It's the least I could do."
"Your majesty I don't mean to interrupt, but the prince is waiting for you in the throne room."
Kaitlyn waved goodbye, to Anthony and his mother. Before walking after the guard to join her brother, Chase.

No comments:

Post a Comment