Monday, October 16, 2017

A Halloween Party

Jenny busily wrote something down on a piece of paper
"What'ch you doing?"
Jenny looked up at Roza.
"I'm writing a guest list."
Roza sped walked to the other side of the table.
"For what?"
"The Halloween party I'm throwing."
"You're throwing another party?"
"Yup."
"Ok then."
With that, she sped out of the room in a blur of speed. Jenny went back to scribbling down names. She finished shortly after.
"Huh, I deserve a reward for my hard work."
"Hard work of writing names?"
Jean said from the doorway, of the dining room.
"Yup."
And with that, a bag of Halloween candy appeared in her hands. She pulled out a box of nerds and a Kit Kat. She threw the nerds at Jean who caught it after it hit her in the head. Well, she started eating the kit kat.
"So who all is invited to this party?"
"Pretty much everyone."
"Cool."
"Yup. anyways I have to start bugging people."
"Want help?"
"Nah, it's more fun if I do it my self."
"OK."
Jean then turned and walked into the living room, as Jenny disappeared.

                                Mean While On A Star Ship Somewhere

Niamo was standing on the bridge of her ship, watching the stars. her crew was asleep something that didn't come easily to Niamo. It didn't help, when Cloaked sorceress appeared randomly behind her.
"Hi, how it going?"
"Before the heart attack, or after?"
"I don't know whichever."
"Well, I was doing fine, before you almost scared me half to death."
"Huh, well I stopped by to invite you, to my Halloween party."
"All right, I and cole will come. If you stop teleporting behind me."
"Fine."
And with that Jenny disappeared again.

Jenny appeared suddenly in front of Test.
"Hello!!!!"
"Hi, Red."
"How it going? any wars with leprechauns?"
"No, since we don't have leprechauns here."
"Eh, that's what you think. All ways I'm here to invite you to my party. And no use saying no, because it wasn't a question"
Test was about to say something, but Jenny disappeared again.

Ranger was standing dramatically on a skyscraper, overlooking a city. When Jenny appeared to his left.
"Hi, Bartholomew. Have you seen your brother anywhere?."
"I'm not Bartholomew."
Jenny's mop Appeared in her hands, which she then used to wack Ranger with.
"IMPOSTER!!"
"I'm Ranger, not an imposter, Stop whacking me."
Jenny's mop disappeared.
"Sorry I thought you were Bartholomew."
"He has green hair, how do you keep mistaking me for him!?"
"You guys look so similar, I can't tell you apart. Anyways you are invited to my Halloween party."
"Who's all coming?"
"Everyone besides Tracy."
"Why not Tracy?"
"She's busy with other stuff."
"Huh, Well I'll be there."
"YAY!!!!"
Jenny teleported back to the resort

2 comments:

  1. Hope your party was great! Made a plan for a fabulous get together in a couple of weeks for grand mom's birthday treat. Searched some of the venue NYC and liking two of them very much. Will once show them to all for their opinions also. Food will be mixture of Mexican and Lebanese. Chocolates and drinks will also be ordered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your get together goes well two.

    ReplyDelete