Friday, May 19, 2017

R.C.G Jenny's Birthday Chapter 2

Janet walked back to the RESORT, She had been talking to the other Red Cloak Girls, but when they started to bug her about birthday presents for Jenny She left. Janet was brought out of her thoughts, wen she bumped into something. See looked up and saw a tree, Yes she did just walk into a tree. She looked to the top of the tree. when she heard giggles coming from the high branches. Only to see her "sister" seating their eating a chocolate bar, Jenny jumped from the tree and landed by Janet.
"Walk often?."
Janet rolled her eyes and started walking again.
"Hey!, Wait up."
Janet ignored her, but it didn't matter a few secants later, Jenny was walking beside her.
"What are you even doing out here?."
Janet glanced over to Jenny, who looked confused
"To tell you the truth I have no idea i'm out here."
Janet sighed deeply, and decided to ignore her "sister" for rest of the day.
"Hey I got a important question for you."
"What?!."
Janet said as she almost walked into a another tree.
"Well my birthday is in three days, and I was wondering do we share birthdays?."
"In my universe yes."
"Yay now what do you want for your birthday?."
"Nothing, you might be happy celebrating your 457th birthday but i'm not."
"Uh I thought I was older then that."
"You are, it was just a random number."
"OH, well any ways, why don't you want to celebrate your birthday?."
"I'v liked birthdays, lets celebrate you making it around the sun again."
"OK but to be fair, for us that might actual be a holiday to celebrate."
"I don't care, I want nothing for my birthday, And if you get me something, I will take all your chocolate."
"YOU WON'T!!!!."
Janet just smirked. They reached the opening of the forest behind the RESORT.
"There you are."
Janet and Jenny turned to see Phil coming around the corner. He was still wearing his police uniform. He had decided that morning to go to work, for the R.C.G had been there for a week, and hadn't killed any one so it was most likely safe to leave them.
"I came home to a smoke house with no one in it."
"Sorry about that I forgot my cookies in the oven."
The three of them stood there for a minute.
"I FORGOT MY COOKIE."
Jenny took off towards the back door that lead to the kitchen.
"The others are playing family in the forest."
And with that Janet walked after her "sister". Phil sighed, maybe this year he cooed throw a surprised birthday party for his wife, with out her knowing, Then again the R.C.Gs where helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment