Thursday, May 18, 2017

R.C.G Jenny's Birthday Chapter 1

The Red Cloaked Girl, was gathered at the Resorts, it was may the 18, three days before Jenny's (The First R.C.G) birthday, Her husband Phil had asked for them to come and celebrate with them. The 12 of them where sitting in a clearing in middle of a forest.
"So mothers birthday is in three days, you guys got your presents?."
Most of them nodded, Some just ignored her.
"I got her the Harry Potter DVD set to replace hers that broke."
"Wait? when did that happen?."
"You wooed know if you paid attention Roza."
Whistler turned to Jean
"What did you get her?."
"Um, I fond the glass doll, she was missing from her Royal Dolls collection ."
"Cool, Helen?."
"I found the 5 most rarest super hero comics, that not even Jenny has."
"Elsea? do you have a present yet, or are you going to show up as her gift?."
"I still don't see why I can't do that."
"Because it's not a gift."
Roza said as she hung up side down, from a near by tree.
"Elsea you need to get a gift."
"All right Whistler I will."
"Dianna?."
"I'm not getting her a gift."
"WHAT!!!."
"calm down Whistler, I'm getting her a gift, because i'm decorating the house for her party, and baking her a five layer chocolate cake. So no i'm not getting her a gift."
"Makes scene."
"No one asked you Jean."
"Really Dianna."
"No fighting you two."
"What are you getting Jenny, Lana?."
"I got her a crystals Rose in a jewelry box."
"I got her the complete Marvel movie box set."
Roza flipped down and landed by Kat.
"That's cool and all, but I got her a better present."
"What did you get her then?."
Elsea said as she got up and walked over to them.
"A cursed painting."
"Your getting her a cursed painting!!."
"Yeah well I can't do any thing else with it."
"No Roza you can not get my mother, a cursed painting OK?."
"Fine, I'll get her something else."
"Fred and George entered me into a contest, And we won a year supply of any chocolate at any store."
"Well I guess Spencer wins this contest to."
"Maybe."
"OK if she doesn't then who does, Helen?."
"I don't know."
"OK then."
"Well I got her the worlds 50 most famous unsolved mystery."
"Nice Gena but I got her tickets to the scariest role a coaster."
"Yes Meg Jenny's favorite thing to do is ride role a coasters ."
"Some where between start and finish five people go missing every time."
"OK that does sound interesting."
"Yes does. How about you Janet?."
"What i'm actually part of this conversation?."
"Yes you are. Now what are you getting Jenny."
"None of your business."
"I hate to be rude (Not really) but it sounds like you don't have a gift for her."
"Well I do and it's none of your business what it is."
And with that she turns around and starts to walk back to the resort.
"I'm so glade she's such a ray of sun shine."

The 

       End 

               Of

                    The 

                           Chapter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment