Monday, March 5, 2018

Short Story 6: Fridge Notes

Let it be known that Whistler started the madness. She was the first one to hang a sticky note to the fridge.

Who ever is stealing MY cake please stop-Whistler

I will never stop till all the cake is mine!-the cake thief

I will find you and I will stop you, mark my word-Whistler

I know who the thief is-Gena

No you don't-Cake thief

Yes I do, and it was obviously-Gena

Can you take this some where else your messing up my kitchen-Spencer

Not an till the cake thief pays for their crimes!-Whistler

I will never be caught-thief

wait why did your name change?-Whistler

She stole my Gatorade!-Gena

I am unstoppable no one can stop me HA HA-Thief

Your not unstoppable I still know who you are-Gena

Huh didn't think about that-Thief

Of course you didn't Jean-Gena

Ha I'm not Jean I guess you don't know who I am-Thief

Why would I steal your cake and Gatorade?-Slightly offended Jean

I don't know why you half things you do-Gena

Guys! please take this some where else-Spencer

Sorry Spencer not until we figure out who the thief is-Whistler

Stopping me is impassable, Cause I'm unstoppable-Thief

Did you just use song lyrics?-Annoyed Spencer

Maybe, but you can't prove it-Thief

Okay who took my ice cream! I was looking forwards to that all day-Angered Meg

*Evil laughter* I strike agian-Thief

Can some one tell me who thief is-Meg

They've ben trying to figure that out for the last three days-Jean

Are you Roza?-Gena

Nope-Thief

So you guys have no idea who is taking the food?-Meg

Yup, but we will find them-Whistler

keep telling yourself that-Thief

Have you tried watching the fridge?-Meg

No and their not going to-Really annoyed Spencer

What are you guys doing?-Lana

Nothing, just trying to figure out who the food thief is-Whistler

new name, I love it-Food Thief

Oh you mean the person who took Janet's pasta-Lana

Wait, WHAT! who ever took my pasta had better return it right now-Janet

I don't think I will sorry-Food Thief

That is it your going down food thief-Janet

How you going to do that? you don't know who I am-Food thief

I do-Lana

What? no you don't-Food thief

Yes I do, I saw you take Janets pasta-Lana

Who is it?-Whistler

Tell me, so I can crush them-Janet

Don't tell them!-Food thief

Are you panicing?-Gena

No-Calm food thief

It's Jenny-Lana

Fine, you know who I am but you can't stop me-Food Thief=Jenny

Mother! how could you betray me-Hurt Whistler

You should have said Dramatic Whistler-Jean

You don't know how it feels Jean!-Whistler

She does now-Just took Jean's root beer

What! no you give that back-I will hunt you down

Hey get in line, Your not the first person shr stole from-Janet

Nor you Janet-Gena

I hate to dissapiont all of you but Jenny left the house about a hour ago-Spencer

She can't escape that easy, To the outside world!-Avenging Jean

Go with her and STAY OUT OF MY KITCHEN!-Done with all of you Spencer

The
   End

No comments:

Post a Comment