Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Question Time with Jean

Are you an only child? How many siblings do you have? Are you close or are you estranged?
No, I have a twin brother, Were pretty close
Are your parents alive?
My biologic parents are dead, but the aught that raised me is still alive
Do you like to cook? Do you use recipes or make up your own recipes? 
Yeah I like to cook, I usually use a recipe but add my own twist to it
Do you put both socks on first, or one sock, one shoe?
One sock one shoe then the other
Do you have any pets?
No, I don't really have time to take proper care for a pet
Are you married? Are you divorced? How many times have you been married?
I have never been married
Have you ever had a garden?
Once, but I forgot to water it for a week, it died
Have you ever eaten a carrot right out of the ground?
No, why would I?
What is your earliest memory?
My fourth birthday, I got an 18-inch doll
Do you hold the door open for the person behind you or do you let it go and slam in their face?
I hold the door open for them
If you could go back in time for one day, where would you go?
My first day at college
If a Boy Scout comes to your door selling popcorn, do you hide in the kitchen or buy popcorn?
Buy popcorn, I might not like people but kids I can handle 
Have you ever served in the military?
No, but Micheal did
What is your greatest fear?
Clowns
Would you like me to get you a glass of water? 
Nah, I'm going out to eat with my team I'll get a drink then

No comments:

Post a Comment