Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Question Time: 7

Here is another Question Time, This time with Jenny and Janet, Sibling tag. Jenny Janet
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Who is the oldest/youngest?
I'm the oldest
Youngest
What was the last text you sent each other?
Where are you?
Outside
What do you like and hate about your siblings?
I love everything about her, And I can't hate her
I like how forgiving you are, But hate that your all ways happy
What do you and your siblings have in common?
Everything
Nothing besides time travle
What’s your funniest memory?
I threw a pie at her once
It was funny because it ended up hitting Jean istead
Most memorable argument?
We argued about unicorn once
Because they don't exist(They do!!!) 
What do you and your sibling(s) for fun?
Saving people
I would have said board games, but that works to
Describe each other in three words
Awesome, Adventures, Heroic
Cool, Mother like, Kind
Have you ever liked one of their friends?
Nope
No
What’s something that annoys you about the other one?
How grumpy she can be, But I still love her
How happy she can be
Who keeps a cleaner room?
I do
Yeah Jenny's room is all ways clean
What is something weird that you eat?
Ranch on my spaghetti 
Carrots in salsa 
How long does it take your sister to get dressed?
A hour
A minute
What does your sister/brother think about the most?
Um..Her job?(My friends but close enough)
Chocolate?(My family but close)
Who reads more?
Janet
Yep me
What is something you like to do together?
I don't know just talking I guess
Yeah we don't really do anything together
Who is the most talented?
Janet
Your just saying that, your way more talented then me
What’s your favorite makeup brand?
Cover girl
I don't wear make up
What is your brother/sister really bad at?
Emotions
Standing up for herself
What’s the best thing about one another?
How she porticion everyone
She helps everyone
Who takes longer to get ready?
Janet
Me
Nicknames you have for each other?
Janet Planet(Because of school house rock)
Ginger-snap
Last thing you talked about?
What Hogwarts house we belong in
I am not in ravenclaw
Are you close?
Yes really close
We'er close
One thing you can do that your sibling can’t?
Smile
Math
What is the one dish you want mom to make you when you feel down?
Soup
I don't care
What’s a weird habit of yours?
Adiction sugar
I hum a song when I think
What was your biggest fight or argument?
If Janet should be the next R.C.G
Yep
Describe the last thing you did with your sister/brother?.
We sat down and answering questions
Yep I was dragged into this
Complete this statement: “My sibling is…”
Awesome
Loving
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry if that was to fluff for you, but hey at least they care about each other

No comments:

Post a Comment