Tuesday, April 25, 2017

What Did You Do?

Sara was walking down the street, When Daniel came up and hid behind her, She sighed deeply,
"Why are you hiding behind me, What did you do this time?."
"WHAT, nothing, I did nothing."
"Then why are you hiding behind me?."
He didn't say anything, But instead pointed to a young girl looking around as if looking for someone, Sara walked up to the girl despite Daniel's protests,
"Hi sorry I was wondering if you were looking for my friend here."
She stepped aside so the girl could see Daniel, who straighten up and gave her a small wave.
"Yes I know him, I dropped my wallet awhile back and he gave it back, pulse this ice cream cone with his own money, Then took off before I could thank him ."
"There's no need for that."
Daniel said now rubbing his neck nervously
"But I insist."
Sara smiled from where she stood,
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment